US Israel Iran War Latest News: Iran Seeks Probe Into Fate of Three Missing Pilots; Qatar Denies Holding Them
India, Aug. 17 -- US Israel Iran War Latest News: Iran has asked Qatar to allow an Iranian investigation team to enter the country to establish what happened to three Iranian military pilots who have been missing since a March 2 operation. Tehran says it presumes the three pilots are being held captive, but Qatar has denied detaining any Iranian pilots.
Iranian military official Mohammad Baqerzadeh, commander of the Armed Forces General Staff Committee for the Search for Missing Persons, said an Iranian Air Force expert and fact-finding team had been waiting for months to travel to Qatar and investigate the case. According to Iranian media, he accused Qatari authorities of delaying the investigation and called for the International Commi...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.