KL Club VIP room turns into assault scene: Businessman charged after foreign woman alleges beating and gun threat
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug. 23 -- A 36-year-old businessman has been charged with assaulting a 28-year-old foreign woman at a Kuala Lumpur club earlier this month, after the case drew renewed calls for police to reopen the investigation.
Wangsa Maju district police chief Assistant Commissioner Annas Sulaiman said police referred the case to prosecutors on August 11, before the suspect was charged on August 13 under Section 323 of the Penal Code for voluntarily causing hurt, The Star reported today.
"The accused pleaded not guilty to the charge," he was quoted as saying.
Annas said the victim lodged a police report on August 6, with the initial investigation conducted under Sections 323 and 506 of the Penal Code for voluntarily causing hurt and ...
Click here to read full article from source
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.