Bride-to-be identified by mehendi after alleged killing by ex-boyfriend
LUCKNOW, May 21 -- A 24-year-old woman, allegedly murdered by her former boyfriend four days after her engagement, was identified by her family through the mehendi on her hands and the clothes she was wearing after her face had been disfigured beyond recognition, police said on Wednesday.
The victim, Shivani, a resident of Sushant Golf City, went missing on Sunday after leaving home for work.
She had got engaged on May 14 and was preparing for her wedding, family members said.
According to police, her body was recovered from a forested patch in Sushant Golf City on Monday morning.
Investigators said the accused, Prem Kumar Manjhi, 23, allegedly strangled Shivani before smashing her face with a brick to conceal her identity.
Family members initially failed to recognise the body from photographs shown at the police station.
Later, at the mortuary, relatives identified her through the mehendi applied during her engagement ceremony and the clothes she had worn on the day she disappeared....
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.