Dehradun, May 19 -- Three more people were arrested by the Dehradun Police on Monday for allegedly pelting stones and provoking workers during their protest over their demands for an increase in wages in the Selaqui industrial area, taking the total number of arrests to 13, officials said. Meanwhile, the Dehradun administration on Sunday imposed Section 163 of BNSS in Selaqui and SIDCUL industrial areas following labour protests. On Sunday, Dehradun Police arrested 10 people in connection with the case. According to police, workers at a factory in the Selaqui industrial area staged a protest on May 16 to press their demands. However, some individuals resorted to stone-pelting and police personnel during the protest. According to officials, three FIRs have been registered in connection with the incident, with over 600 named and unnamed individuals booked. The district administration on Monday imposed prohibitory orders under Section 163 of the Bharatiya Nagarik Suraksha Sanhita (BNSS) outside the gates of the Windlass Factory in Mohbewala, citing the possibility of a law-and-order situation amid ongoing protests by workers. According to an order issued by Sub-Divisional Magistrate (Sadar) Kumkum Joshi, workers of the factory and some others have been staging protests, raising slogans and demonstrating outside the factory gates since May 16. The district administration said the protests have continued day and night, creating a possibility of breach of peace, damage to public property and risk to human life. Based on a report submitted by the Circle Officer (Sadar) on May 18, the administration said restrictions were necessary to maintain peace and public order in the area. As per the order, assembly of five or more people at a public place within the notified area has been prohibited. Processions, demonstrations, public meetings and vehicle rallies involving buses, tractors, trolleys or other vehicles will not be allowed without prior permission. The order also bars individuals from carrying firearms, sticks, hockey sticks, swords, sharp-edged weapons, bombs or explosive materials that could be used for violence. Collection of bricks, stones or similar objects for violent purposes has also been prohibited. The restriction on carrying weapons will not apply to government personnel on duty. Further, sloganeering, use of loudspeakers, writing slogans on government buildings, circulation of misleading material and speeches deemed provocative or capable of inciting communal sentiments have been prohibited within the area. The administration also directed that no person should directly or indirectly damage government property. SHO at Selaqui police station, Lokpal Parmar, said, "We have arrested 13 people so far for violent protests in the industrial area." According to the police, the workers had been demanding an increase in wages from Rs.13,000 to Rs.20,000, along with improved working conditions, including mandatory lunch breaks, access to drinking water, and freedom to leave factory premises during working hours. The administration clarified that the order has been issued to maintain peace, security, and communal harmony in the industrial areas. Violation of the order will be punishable under Section 223 of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita (BNS). The order will remain in force until further instructions, and the concerned police station in charge has been directed to ensure wide publicity and enforcement of the restrictions. "Any violation of the same would attract punitive action under Section 223 of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita," an official said. The prohibitory orders will remain effective until further notice from the administration, he added District Magistrate Savin Bansal has appealed to the general public, labour unions, and industrial establishments to maintain peace and restraint and not pay attention to rumours or misleading information....