Jaipur, Aug. 20 -- The row over restrictions on unauthorised entry, photography and videography in Rajasthan government schools intensified on Wednesday, with the Cockroach Janata Party (CJP) and the Congress challenging the state government over the order and asserting that they would continue visiting schools. CJP national spokesperson Ashutosh Ranka challenged education minister Madan Dilawar to identify 10 government schools that had been built or significantly improved during his tenure, saying his team would visit those institutions as well. Ranka announced that he and his team would visit government schools across Rajasthan over next few days. Addressing Dilawar on social media, he wrote, "Madan Dilawar ji, I have an offer for you. Name the 10 most excellent schools built during your tenure. My team and I will visit those schools as well. You must have 10 such schools to show." Ranka had earlier said CJP members would continue visiting government schools and that the government can lodge an FIR against them in advance if it wished to do so. Meanwhile, Leader of the Opposition Tikaram Jully also attacked the government over the restrictions while addressing a press conference in Jaipur on Wednesday. "We will go. Come with us. If anyone has the courage, let them stop us," Jully said. "Government schools are not the government's property; they are public property. First, the media was stopped at the JDA, then at the Secretariat, and now government schools are also being guarded. Will the media now work from home?" he said. The controversy began after CJP leaders visited a dilapidated government school in Thanagazi, Alwar, on August 15 and staged a protest over its condition. The protest ended after the administration gave written assurances on demands including repairs, construction of additional classrooms and provision of drinking water. A day later, the secondary education department issued directions regulating the entry of outsiders into government schools. Under the order, outsiders cannot enter school premises without prior written permission from the principal or headmaster, while access to classrooms, hostels, libraries, toilets and other areas used by students is restricted unless visitors are accompanied by staff. The directions also require prior written permission for photography, videography, interviews, audio recording and live streaming involving students or school premises. It warned violations could invite legal action under applicable laws, including Pocso Act and Juvenile Justice Act. Dilawar subsequently clarified there was no blanket ban on media entry into government schools, but said permission was required before interviewing, photographing or filming students, particularly minors....