Beirut, May 19 -- Amid Israel's continuing parallel war in Lebanon against Hezbollah militants, Lebanon's health ministry said Monday that over 3,020 people have been killed so far in Israeli attacks since early March, with another 9,273 people having been wounded. However, the numbers did not distinguish between civilian and Hezbollah targets.
The country's President Joseph Aoun said Monday he was ready to "do the impossible" to stop the war between Israel and Hezbollah, which is a designated terrorist group by both Israel and the US, reports NBC News.
Despite having reached a ceasefire last month, IDF's fighting with Islamist group has continued unfettered, with the US managing broker a 45-day extension of the ceasefire between Jerusale...