King Charles III's visit to US to go as planned despite Washington shooting: Palace
London, April 27 (Sputnik/UNI) The visit of British King Charles III to the US will proceed as planned despite the shooting incident at a dinner with US President Donald Trump, according to a statement from the Buckingham Palace.Earlier, the Palace said that the possible implications of the incident for the planned visit of Charles III and Queen Camilla to the US were being discussed between London and Washington."Following discussions on both sides of the Atlantic through the day, and acting on advice of Government, we can confirm the State Visit by Their Majesties will proceed as planned," the palace's statement says, as quoted by the Independent newspaper.According to the previously published plan for the monarch's US trip, the visit wil...
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.