Rubio says 'slight progress' made in ongoing Iran-US negotiations
Hyderabad, May 22 -- US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said on Friday, May 22, that negotiations between Washington and Tehran had shown "slight progress" as both sides continue exchanging messages and draft proposals through Pakistan-led mediation efforts.
Addressing reporters during a press briefing, Rubio said there had been some movement in the discussions but stressed that no major breakthrough had yet been achieved.
"There's been some slight progress," Rubio said. "I don't want to exaggerate it."
He added that the United States remained firm on preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.
Strait of Hormuz tensions could have global impact, says UAE adviser
Any Iranian attempt to change the status of the Strait of Hormuz woul...
Click here to read full article from source
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.