Injury forces France's top tennis player Fils to withdraw from 2026 French Open
France, May 23 -- "It's a shame," said the 21-year-old, who was seeded 17th and scheduled to play the 2015 champion Stan Wawrinka in the opening round.
"In Rome, I felt some discomfort in my hip, and I didn't want to take any risks," Fils added. "After I had some tests done, everything seemed fine but I was still in pain and couldn't train."
Fils, who was on the sidelines for eight months with a back issue after pulling out of his third-round match at last year's French Open, said: "It's definitely not the same injury, but I don't know exactly. I can't explain it, there's just pain. And it doesn't go away when I'm on the court.
"If this were the last tournament of my life, I would have played, but I hope to have another 10 or 15 years ...
Click here to read full article from source
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.