India, Aug. 22 -- E ver since actor Deepika Padukone's exit from Sandeep Reddy Vanga's Spirit was revealed last year, speculation has continued over the reason behind her departure and the subsequent fallout between the actor and the makers. Reports that she had sought a fixed eight-hour shift had also added fuel to the speculation. Now, Pranay Reddy Vanga, co-producer of the film and Sandeep's brother, has claimed that Deepika demanded a 10% share of the film's profits, which led to Sandeep discontinuing the casting. Elaborating on the reasons behind her departure, Pranay told NTV Telugu, "First was remuneration, second was timings. There were other reasons as well... It was Sandeep's call." He added, "She demanded 10% from the film's profit. Soon after, everything went overboard. See, she can ask for anything... But the economics (budget) should also work out." On the fallout that followed, Pranay said, "Once we started looking for other options, they started leaking everything. We discussed the story and character with her. Things discussed internally should not be revealed, but she leaked all of them. That is why we are disturbed." Months after Deepika's exit, Sandeep posted a cryptic message on X (inset above) which many assumed was aimed at the actor. A day later, he announced actor Triptii Dimri as the new female lead opposite Prabhas. We reached out to Deepika's team, but did not receive a response till the time of going to press. HTC...