Trump says no talks scheduled with Iran, claims Hormuz 'open and operating'
India, Aug. 18 -- United States President Donald Trump on Tuesday said no negotiations had been scheduled between Washington and Tehran, even as a 60-day negotiating period between the two countries ended earlier this week.
In a post on Truth Social, the US President claimed that the Strait of Hormuz, which Iran says remains shut for shipping, is "open and operating", adding that all mines in the waterway have been removed.
"There are no talks or conversations going on, or scheduled, with the Islamic Republic of Iran. The Naval Blockade remains in full force and effect. The Hormuz Strait is open and operating. All water mines have been removed or detonated," Trump said.
Trump's remarks come even as she shared an AI-generated image of t...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.