Palghar accident: Tempo driver held, 5 injured on ventilator
India, May 20 -- A day after a tempo collided head-on with a container truck on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway in Palghar district, killing 13 people and leaving 25 others seriously injured, the Kasa police on Tuesday arrested the tempo driver on charges of culpable homicide not amounting to murder. The driver of the container truck too has been booked under similar charges, but he is yet to be arrested as he is under treatment for injuries sustained during the accident, police said.
Among the 17 injured still undergoing treatment in hospital, the condition of five people had deteriorated and they had been placed on ventilator, doctors said.
Tribal development minister Ashok Uike, who visited Palghar on Tuesday to attend the funeral of th...
Click here to read full article from source
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.