On run for 42 years, 65-year-old murder accused arrested from UP
India, Aug. 23 -- A 65-year-old man's 42-year-long run ended earlier this week when he was finally arrested in connection with a murder he allegedly committed in 1984 in west Delhi's Vikaspuri area, police said on Saturday.
For all these four decades, the accused, identified as Natthu alias Natthulal, a resident of Hardoi in Uttar Pradesh, worked as a vegetable seller while frequently changing locations to evade arrest.
Police said Natthulal was a government employee posted in the social welfare department in Uttar Pradesh when he and his associate, Bhabhuti Prasad, allegedly killed Ashok Kumar, a resident of Sitapur, by repeatedly stabbing him in Vikaspuri district park. According to police, Prasad accused Kumar of making illicit advan...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.