Kumbh Mela authority to launch awareness drive to alert contractors against fake work orders
India, Aug. 17 -- The Nashik Trimbakeshwar Kumbh Mela Authority (NTKMA) will launch an awareness drive among contractors, cautioning them against unscrupulous elements who allegedly seek to deceive them by offering work for Kumbh Mela projects through fake work orders, officials said on Sunday.
The move follows the detection of eight bogus work orders, with two cases coming to light in April and six more uncovered earlier this week. "Contractors participating in the bidding process are aware of how genuine work orders are issued. Nevertheless, we will create awareness and advise them to mandatorily verify the details of any work order offered to them," NTKMA commissioner Sekhar Singh.
He said genuine work orders carry a QR code that dir...
Click here to read full article from source
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.