Dozens of aircraft, deception effort: How US rescued airman from downed F-15 jet in Iran
India, April 5 -- US President Donald Trump said on Sunday that an American service member, missing after Iran shot down an F-15E Strike Eagle fighter jet, has been found in a rescue mission that involved "dozens of aircraft."
"Over the past several hours, the United States Military pulled off one of the most daring Search and Rescue Operations in US History," Trump said in a statement. He added that the airman was injured but "he will be just fine". Follow US-Iran war live updates here.
The crew member, who Trump said was a colonel, was the second crew member of the F-15 that Iran claimed on Friday had been hit by its air defences.
A high-pressure US search-and-rescue effort began after the F-15E Strike Eagle jet crashed on Friday, as...
Click here to read full article from source
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.