Trump warns Iran of possible strikes amid peace pushPublished on: May 20, 2026 9:30 AM
Pakistan, May 20 -- US President Donald Trump has warned that Washington could launch fresh military strikes against Iran if ongoing diplomatic efforts fail, despite expressing hope for a peace agreement between the two countries.
Read More: Trump says US may attack Iran again but that Tehran wants deal
Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump said he had delayed a major military assault on Iran at the last moment because negotiations were continuing. He claimed Tehran was seeking a deal after suffering heavy losses during months of conflict that began earlier this year.
Trump stated that the United States could decide within days whether to resume attacks, adding that the military remained prepared for a large-scale operation i...
Click here to read full article from source
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.