Senior FIFA official Lamour exits after Infantino criticismPublished on: August 19, 2026 5:43 AM
Pakistan, Aug. 19 -- FIFA said on Monday that Chief Operating Officer Kevin Lamour had left the organisation, weeks after he publicly criticised Gianni Infantino's plan to sell a stake in the commercial rights of the World Cup and other tournaments.
Lamour joined the senior leadership group of soccer's global governing body in November 2024, having previously been part of the inner circle that campaigned for Infantino's election as FIFA president in 2016.
"FIFA can confirm that the working relationship between FIFA and Kevin Lamour as FIFA's Chief Operating Officer has ended on 17 August 2026," a FIFA spokesperson said on Monday.
"FIFA thanks Kevin for his two years of service and wishes him the best of luck for the future. No further ...
Click here to read full article from source
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.