Trump says Netanyahu will have "no choice" but to "accept a deal" with Iran
Washington, June 8 -- US President Donald Trump on Monday said that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will have "no choice" but to accept any "deal the United States negotiates with Iran."
In a telephone interview with the Financial Times, Trump said, "He won't have any choice. I call the shots. I call all the shots. He [Netanyahu] doesn't call the shots."
He further added that Iran's strikes had not changed his desire to conclude US-Iran negotiations. "It's not going to have any impact on the deal," Trump said.
Trump's remarks came shortly after Iran fired ballistic missiles at Israel, marking the most serious violation of the ceasefire agreed upon in early April.
Earlier in the day, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu spoke wit...
Click here to read full article from source
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.