NCP MLC Zeeshan Siddique alleges death threat call again
Mumbai, Aug. 13 -- Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Zeeshan Siddique has alleged that he received a death threat over a phone call and said he has informed senior police officials along with Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis about it.
Speaking to ANI, Zeeshan Siddique said, "I have informed Mumbai Commissioner of Police (CP) Deven Bharti and Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis about the call."
The latest threat allegation comes after Siddique's earlier claims of receiving a death threat from the underworld. On April 22 last year, Siddique, son of slain NCP leader Baba Siddique, received a death threat via email.
According to police, the email threatened to kill Zeeshan Siddique in the "same way" as his father and demande...
Click here to read full article from source
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.