Dolly Parton misses Dollywood Ride opening amid ongoing health issues, says doctor has "clipped my wings"
Washington, Aug. 17 -- Country music icon Dolly Parton missed the opening of Dollywood's latest attraction, NightFlight Expedition, on Friday after her doctor advised her not to travel amid ongoing health issues.
According to Deadline, the 11-time Grammy winner virtually addressed guests at the dedication ceremony, telling Dollywood President Eugene Naughton that she was unable to attend the Tennessee theme park as planned.
"Well, hey Eugene. I am right here... Well, kind of. Sorta," Parton said in a pre-recorded video shared by the Knoxville News Sentinel. "I am still in Nashville, and I am sorry about that. I was supposed to be there in person like I planned," she said, as quoted by Deadline.
Parton said she had previously spoken to ...
Click here to read full article from source
इस लेख के रीप्रिंट को खरीदने या इस प्रकाशन का पूरा फ़ीड प्राप्त करने के लिए, कृपया
हमे संपर्क करें.