"I received a threat call": Jhargram jhalmuri vendor who served PM Modi reports alleged death threats
Jhargram, May 23 -- Vikram Sao, the jhalmuri vendor who served Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the election campaign in West Bengal, on Saturday claimed that he had received death and bomb threats and had informed the police about the matter.
Speaking to ANI, Sao said he had received a threatening phone call and had been provided police security following the complaint.
"I have reported it to the police station. I received a threat call. I have been given police security for safety," he said.
Earlier in the day, West Bengal Minister Dilip Ghosh on Saturday also reacted to reports of alleged threats received by the jhalmuri vendor from Jhargram, saying such attempts aimed at creating tension in the country would be dealt with firmly...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.