Exclusive

Publication

Byline

Location

Palace: Marcos never authorized alleged DPWH 'leadership fund'

Manila, Aug. 17 -- The alleged "leadership fund" at the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) was never authorized by President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. or his economic team, was not part of h... Read More


Palace: No truth to Erice's 'zero infra allocation' claim

Manila, Aug. 17 -- Malacanang on Monday denied Caloocan Rep. Edgar Erice's claim that Public Works Secretary Vince Dizon had threatened to give him zero allocation over his criticisms of the administr... Read More


Palace urges public: Report abuse in Presidential Scholars selection

Manila, Aug. 17 -- Malacanang on Monday urged the public to report any abuse or irregularity in the selection of beneficiaries under the Presidential Scholars program to ensure that assistance reaches... Read More


Marcos remains open to talks with anyone - Palace

Manila, Aug. 17 -- President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. remains open to talking with anyone, including those who disagree with him, Malacanang said Monday amid chatter on social media that Vice President... Read More


1,281 LGUs receive aid under Marcos admin support program

Manila, Aug. 17 -- A total of 1,281 local government units (LGUs) nationwide have so far received financial assistance under the Marcos administration's Bagong Pilipinas Rice Program, Malacanang said ... Read More


Palace orders alternative work scheme, learning in NCR, 12 provinces

Manila, Aug. 17 -- Government offices in the National Capital Region (NCR) and 12 provinces will shift to appropriate alternative work arrangements starting at noon Monday, amid continued heavy rains ... Read More


AFP vows to help hunt down attackers of BARMM chief minister

Manila, Aug. 16 -- The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) on Sunday vowed to pursue those behind the attack on the convoy of Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) Interim Chief Mi... Read More


P9.75-B released for free college education boost in 108 SUCs

Manila, Aug. 16 -- The Department of Budget and Management (DBM) has released P9.753 billion to the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) to address funding deficiencies in the implementation of the F... Read More


Marcos orders probe, tighter security after BARMM chief ambush

Manila, Aug. 16 -- President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. has ordered intensified security and a thorough investigation into the strafing of the convoy of Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (B... Read More


Teodoro hits China 'squid tactic,' rejects threat against Filipinos

Manila, Aug. 16 -- Defense Secretary Gilberto Teodoro Jr. has accused China of using a "squid tactic" to evade key issues surrounding the arrest of Chinese nationals in the Philippines, while rejectin... Read More