BNPB prepares housing aid for Flores earthquake survivors
Jakarta, Aug. 19 -- The National Agency for Disaster Countermeasures (BNPB) said it has been preparing assistance for residents whose homes were damaged by the magnitude 7.7 earthquake that struck Flores, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), on August 15.
BNPB Head Lt Gen Suharyanto said the assistance would be determined based on the level of house damage and would be distributed after a thorough and accountable data collection and verification process had been completed.
"The government is preparing a housing repair assistance scheme for affected residents. For houses classified as lightly damaged, BNPB will provide Rp15 million, while moderately damaged will receive Rp30 million," Suharyanto said in an official statement here on Wednesday.
Mea...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.