US-Israel-Iran War Latest Live News: Trump Holds Off on Talks Until Tehran Is 'Ready to Make a Deal' as Strait of Hormuz Crisis Escalates
India, Aug. 19 -- US-Israel-Iran War Latest Live News: The US-Israel-Iran conflict has entered another uncertain phase after a US official said US President Donald Trump had instructed his negotiating team to pause talks until Tehran is "ready to make a deal." The development comes as the 60-day negotiating period linked to the US-Iran memorandum has expired without a broader agreement.
US-Israel-Iran War Latest Live News: Trump Puts Talks on Hold
According to the US official, Washington had been engaged in "positive talks" with Iran, but Trump decided to wait. The message reflects a familiar strategy from the White House as maintain pressure while leaving the door to diplomacy open whileTrump, however, said Tuesday that there were no t...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.