Nine killed in Israeli strikes on Lebanon as tensions test peace framework
France, Aug. 15 -- Seven people were killed when Israeli warplanes struck a house in the southern village of Ansar, while two others died in a separate strike on Deir El Zahrani, the National News Agency reported.
Eleven people were also injured in the attacks.
The agency said three children and two women were among those killed in Ansar.
Lebanese Prime Minister Nawaf Salam condemned the strike and rejected Israel's assertion that it had been targeting military sites.
"The martyrs of the Israeli raid on the village of Ansar are not 'military infrastructure' and the women and children killed in it are not military targets," Salam wrote on X.
Israel's military said it had struck Hezbollah infrastructure overnight in what it described a...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.