IPOH, April 5 -- No more stage bus routes in Perak will be discontinued, including the Kuala Kangsar-Lenggong-Gerik route, following concerns among commuters, Perak Infrastructure, Energy, Water and Public Transport Committee chairman Datuk Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin said. 

"We understand the concerns of users, especially students who depend on this bus service for school. Therefore, the state government will ensure that no routes are discontinued," he told reporters here today. 

The Kuala Kangsar-Lenggong-Gerik route had ceased operations last week but was reinstated two days ago following complaints from users, particularly students who depend on the service for their daily commute.

Mohammad Nizar said that to ensure the con...