TANGKAK, Feb. 11 -- Police have arrested a man who is wanted in connection to a previous house break-in involving stolen underwear in a residential area here last week.
Tangkak police chief Superintendent Roslan Mohd Talib said that a team of plainclothes policemen arrested the 36-year-old suspect at a residential area here at 5am yesterday.
He said the suspect's eventual arrest was a result of police intelligence gathering and surveillance.
"Police had previously received information regarding a viral video showing a man breaking into a house and stealing the undergarments.
"Following the incident, a police report was also made by an individual and efforts were made to track down the suspect," he said in a statement.
Roslan said the...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.