Apple blocked $2.2 billion in fraud on App Store in 2025
India, May 22 -- Tech giant Apple said it prevented over $2.2 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions, adding to a total of more than $11.2 billion over the past six years.
Apple said it also took a number of actions to block bad actors from distributing malicious software, rejecting over 2 million problematic app submissions last year alone. Apple's protections not only prevent harm to users, but also allow developers to thrive in a global marketplace.
The App Store is a global destination that welcomes over 850 million weekly visitors across 175 storefronts.
Over the years, bad actors have evolved their methods to defraud users, leveraging tactics such as implementing bot networks to create fake accounts, spam users, manipulat...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.