Washington, May 20 -- President Donald Trump warned Tuesday that the US may strike Iran again, a day after he said he had held off a major assault in hope of a deal to end the war - but Tehran's army threatened to open "new fronts" if he went ahead. Trump said at the White House he had been just "an hour away" from relaunching attacks on Iran before postponing the order. "I hope we don't have to do the war, but we may have to give them another big hit. I'm not sure yet." But Iran's army spokesman Mohammad Akraminia warned the Islamic republic would "open new fronts against" the US if it restarted its attacks.P14...