India, May 21 -- The new outbreak of a rare Ebola type in Congo and Uganda poses low global risk, the World Health Organization said Wednesday, but responders on the ground described being underprotected and undertrained for a rapidly spreading virus with no approved medicine or vaccine. The risk assessment came as the leader of the WHO team in Congo said the outbreak with over 130 suspected deaths could last at least another two months. So far, 51 cases have been confirmed in Congo's northern provinces of Ituri and North Kivu, as well as two cases in Uganda, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Wednesday.P11...