India, April 4 -- Puka Nacua might have taken a decision that will keep him out of the court. The Los Angeles Rams wide receiver's attorney on Wednesday confirmed that he has checked himself into a rehab and is focusing on his health. This comes as last month a woman filed a lawsuit against the 24-year-old, alleging that he made an antisemitic statement and later bit her during a night out in Los Angeles on New Year's Eve. Back in December, Nacua apologized after making an antisemitic gesture during a livestream appearance.

The Rams star "voluntarily entered a private facility to focus on his health, personal growth, and overall development," lawyer Levi McCathern told AFP.

His lawyer said Nacua denies the allegation of antisemitism, ca...