JAMMU, Aug. 19 -- With the recovery of one more body on Monday, the death toll in the cloudburst-hit Chishoti village of Kishtwar has mounted to 64, said officials.

"We recovered one more body today from the debris in Chishoti taking the toll to 64 so far. While search operations continued for the fifth consecutive day today, we don't have any exact figures of missing pilgrims," said a police officer.

"The identity of the body has not been ascertained so far. It's in bad shape", he added.

On August 14, a massive cloudburst pummeled Chishoti village and flattened everything that came in its path.

Amid public outrage over VVIP visits that hampered rescue operations, J&K lieutenant governor Manoj Sinha, on Monday, deployed home secretary...