Goa, June 26 -- Reacting to the recent scrapping of Outline Development Plans (ODPs) in Goa, Calangute MLA Michael Lobo has clarified that the ODPs prepared during his tenure as Chairman of the North Goa Planning and Development Authority (NGPDA) between 2017 and 2022 were not the ones rejected by the High Court.
Speaking to the media, Lobo defended the ODP drafted under his leadership, stating that it remained in force for five years without any objections from the High Court.
"The ODP drafted by us worked from 2017 to 2022. The High Court never said it was improper," Lobo said, adding that the plans which have now been struck down had been modified after his tenure. "Corrections were made later. The media should investigate who made t...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.