Dhaka, Feb. 6 -- Police have rejected claims that Abdullah Al Jaber, member secretary of Inqilab Moncho, was shot during clashes with law enforcers, after reports of him being "hit by bullets" circulated on social media.
On Friday, a statement from Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) said the force had not used any firearms or bullets to break up "illegal" assemblies around State Guest House Jamuna and surrounding areas.
Police said all forms of rallies, processions, mass gatherings, and demonstrations had been banned in and around the residence in the interest of the chief advisor's security.
Despite the restriction, several groups with different demands attempted to advance towards the chief advisor's official residence after breaking th...
Click here to read full article from source
To read the full article or to get the complete feed from this publication, please
Contact Us.