Bangladesh, Aug. 16 -- Bangladesh has recorded six more deaths from measles and its symptoms in a 24-hours count, including three in the Dhaka Division, taking the toll since March to 908.

The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) said in its bulletin on Sunday that 80 new confirmed measles cases had been reported over the past 24 hours.

Since Mar 15, a total of 99 people have died from the viral disease, while 809 others have died with symptoms of the disease.

Dhaka Division has borne the heaviest toll, with 355 symptomatic deaths, followed by Sylhet with 133.

Rajshahi Division logged 92, Mymensingh 73, Chattogram 63, Barishal 47, Khulna 32 and Rangpur 14.

The health directorate said 1,021 people with measles symptoms turne...