United Kingdom, Aug. 22 -- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex's acting ambitions are said to be one of the driving forces behind her and her husband Prince Harry's decision to return to the UK.

The mother-of-two, 45, is said to be in talks for her biggest acting comeback since Suits with a possible role in Guy Ritchie's Netflix crime hit The Gentlemen, with reports of the apparent negotiations emerging after news broke last week she and her family are preparing to return to Britain in September.

Meghan is reportedly discussing joining a potential third season of the British gangster comedy-drama, although it's also said no contract has been signed and Netflix has yet to officially renew the show for another season.

The talks, reported by The Su...