Copenhagen, Jan. 14 -- Denmark Foreign Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said that they informed Iran's charge d'affaires that the brutal crackdown of protesters is unacceptable.

Rasmussen further said that the EU has already imposed several sanctions against Iran and Denmark would take further steps if deemed necessary.

In a post on X, the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark said, "FM Lars Lokke Rasmussen: "Iran's brutal crackdown on the people's protests is unacceptable. We made this crystal clear to the Iranian charge d'affaires today. The EU has already imposed comprehensive sanctions against Iran, and Denmark is ready to take further steps"."

https://x.com/DanishMFA/status/2011076255966511565?s=20

Earlier in the day, US Pr...