New Delhi, Feb. 12 -- The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has begun its investigation into the case of an NEET aspirant who died in Patna last month, according to sources.

Police said that the NEET aspirant died during treatment in Patna. While there were reports of an alleged sexual assault, the police said that the doctors have not confirmed sexual or penetrative assault in the case.

Meanwhile, the parents of the deceased student joined others in protesting at Jantar Mantar in the national capital on February 8, demanding justice.

Speaking to ANI, the father said they had been forced to come to the national capital because justice had not been served in Bihar.

On January 31, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Samrat Choudhary said th...