India, Feb. 11 -- A man was electrocuted and a minor boy was burnt while they were trying to take a selfie on a train roof in Jamshedpur on Sunday.

Mohammad Faisal, 20, and Mohammad Naved , 11, both residents of Maqdampur under Parsudih police station went on top of an empty goods train, standing near Salgajhuri cabin, around 5km from Tatanagar railway station. Both had been taking selfies when they touched the high-tension wire. Faisal got stuck in the wire; Naved fell from the train roof, getting an electric shock. Faisal died on the spot, while the boy was admitted to Tata Main Hospital with serious burn injuries.

The train (tanker wagon) was going to Nimpura yard and it was waiting for a signal at Salgajhuri when the man and boy cli...